CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER FOR TRAVEL SERVICES
After the payment of the Order, in order to cancel the request, you need to write an application for a cancellation of an order, sign, scan or otherwise receive an electronic copy of the document, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. After processing your letter by the service operator, you will receive a response with full information about the result of the cancellation of the tour, as well as the amount of money to be refunded.
CONDITIONS AND TERMS OF REFUND
1. Refunds for air, railway, boat and bus tickets are carried out according to the rules of the carrier.
2. If during the tour, the Client's health is damaged for any reason, the amount of compensation is determined by the terms of the relevant insurance contract concluded by the Travel Agency for the Customer or by the Customer himself/herself for the tour term. All claims related to the performance of medical insurance obligations are imposed on the health insurance company.
3. In the case of a written application of the Customer for a full refund of the amount paid for the services ordered, a refund shall be made only if the claim is actually received by the Travel Agency in writing no later than 2 (two) working days before the penalty for cancellation (change) of booked services comes in.
4. In case of an early termination of the trip, the cost of the service not used by the Customer is not refunded.
5. The travel agency has the right to withhold from the Customer its actually incurred expenses in connection with the performance of obligations under this Agreement, including damages, penalties and other financial sanctions brought by the Travel Agency by third parties, in connection with the refusal of booked services or a tourist product. Such actual expenses include, but are not limited to, the cost of air tickets that are included in the tourist product, insurance premium and consular fee, which are not refundable. Also the following are withheld from the Customer:
– expenses for the transfer of funds - 3% of the transferred amount;
– forfeit in the amount of 20% of the amount of the order of the Travel Agencies specified in the Application.
6. Refunds are carried out in several stages, each of which requires a certain amount of time.
Examination of the application - up to 7 working days.
The transfer of funds after the consideration of the application is made within 5 working days.
7. A refund shall be made to the Customer's current account or bank card. In the letter with the application for a refund it is necessary to specify the following information:
– Order number,
– Full name of the payee (in full, for example, Ivanov Ivan Ivanovich),
– Account number (20 digits, incl. For transfer to a bank card),
– Name of the bank,
– Correspondent account of the bank,
– SWIFT of the bank.
The return is made to the person who paid for the order.